Total Clinical Trial Technology
Our smarter clinical technology platforms can be used separately or integrate seamlessly with one another. ISS began with a focus on supply chain. Unlike other companies, our software platforms are built to adapt to change and minimize the amount of changes required.
We offer scalable services that let us partner with any company - regardless of your size of needs. Drawing on extensive global regulatory compliance knowledge and far-reaching expertise, we deliver technology solutions that deliver a broad spectrum of capabilities, from production planning to patient utilization, at a highly competitive cost.
Supply Chain Technology Solutions
Built on proven technology and clinical trial expertise, our consistently accurate platform allows you to fully automate your supply chain management for higher visibility and reduced risk at a significantly lower cost. Our advanced software platform enables you to see, control and react to every variable that could possibly impact even the most complicated clinical drug supply chain.
· Creates and manages demand and supply forecasts - not only at the trial level but across an entire compound or portfolio
· Contains expiry information and batch utilization to maintain optimal drug supply and reduction of waste
· Enables drug supply management to within +/- 10% of forecast
· Allows users to build new scenarios with existing information, quickly generating updated forecasts
· Easily tests, adapts and quantifies the impact of each change in terms of timing, cost and product needs
· Has intuitive trial simulation, so time can be spent on strategy rather than data entry
· Generates easy-to-read reports, dashboards, graphs and charts
· Has integration of live IRT data to drive decisions in real time
· Allows clients to quickly move existing forecast data into execution mode
Clinical Trial Execution Solutions
When our clients asked us to build an affordable alternative to the old IRT systems with the same quality and attention we put into our supply platform, we delivered. What began as a powerful clinical trial supply forecasting tool is now a complete end-to-end trial management solution. And that's a BIG advantage for you.
· Handles all shipping, subject management and site management for trial execution
· Has optional automated user acceptance testing, eliminating the need for manual testing
· Provides unprecedented levels of details well beyond most IRT models
· Eliminates the need for manual paper inputs, reducing risk for error
· Ready on-time, every time, ensuring that the IRT is off the critical path forever
· Prepares readily accessible and easy-to-read reports
· Reduces client costs by leveraging efficient trial configuration developed from years of successful simulation experience
· Can be utilized enterprise-wide or as a software-as-a-service model, depending on your needs
Drug Supply Project Management
Our smarter clinical technology platforms can be run by your staff, licensed internally or we can offer you full unblended project management services.
Whether you are seeking complete drug supply management or targeted assistance, ISS has the expertise to support your staff to your requirements and scale. Using our proprietary platform, our team's operational approach consistently provides opportunities to enhance the efficiency of your clinical trial supply chain by identifying risks and ensuring timely solutions.
Our services include:
· Planning and forecasting for API through formulated product needs
· Product sourcing (comparator, rescue med, ancillary supply)
· Packaging design
· IVR/IWR supply design and management
· Inventory management
· Packaging and labeling coordination
· Distribution coordination
· Material destruction operations
· Consulting and risk assessment
Our technology experts provide product demonstrations and offer training for your team. Even after implementation and training, we have help available when you need it, where you need it and in any language you may need it. Get fast, free assistance and let us answer any questions that may arise.